Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cambridge>NewLondon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just tried going through the Cambridge jump gate to New London... it glitched out on me. I left the trade lane, then docked with the Cambridge>NewLondon jump gate... and it went into cinematic view, my ship flew through the gate but instead of going into the worm stage of transporting it stayed in the slow moving cinematic view. after it turned back around in the same view (I had no control what so ever during all of this) it finally worked and I gated through to NewLondon. Just thought you all should know incase this becomes more than what I had
It happens from time to time, I guess it might be because of wrong angle of approaching resulting in the ship missing the jump 'hardpoint'. I usually f1 if it happens as ship may keep bouncing the jd withno any ability to turn in the worst scenario. It is rare, but I experienced it like 3-4 times over my career.
I should mention that such a bug works with the gates in Sigma-13 in Frankfurt? Only there it is necessary to enter the formation with the NPС, so that this happens. However, I was not allowed to enter the gates, so I had to quit the game. Who knows, it might work.

P.S: I test it at my BDM|-char :3
(12-14-2017, 01:36 PM)Epo Wrote: [ -> ]It happens from time to time, I guess it might be because of wrong angle of approaching resulting in the ship missing the jump 'hardpoint'. I usually f1 if it happens as ship may keep bouncing the jd withno any ability to turn in the worst scenario. It is rare, but I experienced it like 3-4 times over my career.

i couldnt even get the F1 menu up on screen xD I couldn't do anything so I let it go