Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Acquiring a license for UY -258 "Sunbeam" Gallic Civilian Very Heavy Fighter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: High

[Image: XceBhjb.gif]

:::ACCESS GRANTED:::
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...

• »»» Location: Haven
  • »»» Sender ID: Nick Stenn
  • »»» Recipient ID: Boris Livingstone
  • »»» Subject: Special License Requst

Secretary,

It would seem that the recent update to the Laws of Liberty have slipped past me, during work outside of it. As such, I find my much beloved and hard obtained ship now classified as illegal. Seeing as I have owned it since before the change in laws, and that we already have an established rapport between the Liberty Navy and my organization, would it be possible for an exception to be made for my ship?

Attachments:
None

[Image: bdPNNCO.gif]

Knight Commander Stenn
Forlorn Hope Command

CLOSING TRANSMISSION
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Admiral Alan Polstari
TARGET ID: Nick Stenn
SUBJECT: RE: Special License Request
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

Greetings.

As per the Laws of Liberty the matter for ship license requests has been directed the the Liberty Navy. We are well aware of the service that The Forlorn Hope has provided to the Republic of Liberty, and I personally have had the pleasure of working with your organization on several occasions. In light of these factors I find no reason to deny your request pending a one time fee of 5,000,000 Sirian Credits to the account [LN]-Armory.001. I hope that your vessel continues to serve you well in your efforts on behalf of the Republic.

Admiral Polstari, signing off.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: XceBhjb.gif]

• »»» Location: Haven
  • »»» Sender ID: Nick Stenn
  • »»» Recipient ID: Admiral Polstari
  • »»» Subject: Special License Requst

Admiral,

A pleasant surprise to hear from you on this line. Jax told me about your combat patrol together, I'm glad it went so well. In regards to the payment, I've attached proof of payment to the specified account. I'm sure we'll be seeing each other in space again soon. It's always a pleasure to work with the Navy.

Attachments:
None

[Image: bdPNNCO.gif]

Knight Commander Stenn
Forlorn Hope Command

CLOSING TRANSMISSION
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: j6MNUeV.gif]

• »»» Vergil Uplink Status: Active
  • »»» Location: Unknown
  • »»» Recipient ID: Liberty Government
  • »»» Subject: Update

To whom it may concern,

I would like to request my license for the afore mentioned ship to be updated to reflect it's new name.

Attachments:

[Image: 5U68Aj4.png]

Nick Stenn

CLOSING TRANSMISSION