Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Star Citizen sued
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
>roberts btfo

ok
Oh....look.....A jury Trial......about gaming.......

It is a PR stunt masquerading as a law suit. All of the free air time, and news coverage BOTH companies will get, will be well worth the attorneys fees. Pretty smart.
It's probably Crytek hoping to make some money since they are basically rip.
I can't think of any game that missed more deadlines and left people hanging than this one. I didn't put a single cent into it, but others did... Perhaps their grandchildren will live to see it "finished"
I put 60 euros in. I want them back.
Request them back?
I just might. I am calculating how much this game will take to be launched and if I will have a degree by then (rofl)
I think that they will accommodate requests for money back under special circumstances, such as times of financial stress. It's a case-by-case basis I think, but you may have to jump through a few hoops, first.
I have not invested into SC myself, but still if i had i would not be seeking a refund. Games of this magnitude take a ton of time and work to create. No one who invested was told "the game will be completed" by this specific date. I personally would rather invest money in a game like this vs spending the same amount on a crap game filled with bugs and false promises of fixing them just to be ignored for years while they push the devs to work on fast money cosmetic cash grabs to get players to waste more cash on cause the game is dying within a couple years due to boredom of getting to end game in less than a month. I still have faith in Chris Roberts and his dream. Just don't expect a finished polished game in no time. The years of developing that you do not see cause many games before were developed and not made general public knowledge due to wanting to keep things from being let out for other companies to try and copy and create a competitive game to release. Now many companies are releasing early testing alphas and so on to better get public opinions of their work before a final release. Better to get public input from games vs hiring a room full of game testers who give only a limited amount of suggestions and complaints. Not everyone plays a game the same exact way, so gives a broader spectrum of input to continue the game development farther than it would go with a small amount of select gamers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4