Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy,

Always been a huge freelancer fan, reinstall it a couple times a year and play through. Even played Discovery for a short span a good while back but my antivirus really didn't like it heh. Anywho would love to get involved in some of the RP aspects of the game. Been putzing around for about a week trying to get a feel for things. Haven't really ran across anyone other than folks going about their business. Hope to see some of you out there Smile

~Spoon
Hey there. Welcome to the forums. I'd say you're well on your way to getting immersed in RP the way you're going. Just keep meeting people and having interactions, and it'll come. c:
Welcome back again! (sun)
I also joined not too long ago, so if you are looking for someone to chill out with, I'm here Big Grin
Welcome, I am new myself. Maybe we can fly together sometimes
Welcome everyone! If need any kind of help, tips, feel free to send me a pm.

I think is the Faction Leaders job to help newcomers (and vets coming back too) to get an easier start on game

That said, Kruger not only the most active faction around, but i kinda specialized in helping guys on start in Disco, so im shameless advertising our recruitment: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=46856

Dont want to join, but have a doubt? got stuck somehow somewhere? Need a good trade route? pm me, no shame in asking for help!

Krieger Guy Smile