Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What faction would you like to see?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I have some (from my pov) good faction ideas. What faction would you join?

A Rheinland Military Fleet? -I have a writeup

A Bank? -I have a whole concept.

A Zoner faction? -I have parts of the writeup.

A Corsair faction? -I have an idea.

A Nomad fanatic mostly RP faction? -Aswell an idea.

Or a badass enemy for Sirius? -Idea aswell.
(12-15-2017, 09:06 PM)Ikarus_Hagen Wrote: [ -> ]A Bank? -I have a whole concept.
Religious extremist Outcast, oh, wait. Smile))) Praise Munditia.
(12-15-2017, 09:06 PM)Ikarus_Hagen Wrote: [ -> ]Or a badass enemy for Sirius? -Idea aswell.

sounds like fun.

Revive GNG.
Core secondaries.
I remember, this is general discussion, not flood.
None of those things are really originell or needed, really. We have many factions that already are pretty good in the idea but lack motivation and players. Currently it is as if every single old player is the shaman of his own tribe that consists out of a shaman only.

What I'd like to see more are two things:

1. Gambling.
2. Neutral Shippers.

There are enough people who need additional hands with their PoBs or RP deliveries, and currently no shipping faction is either neutral enough to have access to most stuff or active enough to get things done in time. Not even OSI.

I also think there is a lack of gambling. I liked betting at the AFC races and on other random things, but there is just an utter lack of it.
(12-15-2017, 10:10 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]None of those things are really originell or needed, really. We have many factions that already are pretty good in the idea but lack motivation and players. Currently it is as if every single old player is the shaman of his own tribe that consists out of a shaman only.

What I'd like to see more are two things:

1. Gambling.
2. Neutral Shippers.

There are enough people who need additional hands with their PoBs or RP deliveries, and currently no shipping faction is either neutral enough to have access to most stuff or active enough to get things done in time. Not even OSI.

I also think there is a lack of gambling. I liked betting at the AFC races and on other random things, but there is just an utter lack of it.

My current, very unsuccessful Sirius| faction is neutral to all houses, so if OSI (unlawful contacts) and Sirius| (lawful contacts) work together, they could do that.
(12-15-2017, 10:10 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]There are enough people who need additional hands with their PoBs or RP deliveries, and currently no shipping faction is either neutral enough to have access to most stuff or active enough to get things done in time. Not even OSI.

You see, theres ppl around to do it, problem is, some pob owners think ppl will haul supplies for3 hs to receive 50m.. while can make 100m/hour w ores.

The only faction who did it almost for free was FL-ER which im proud to be part, but after most guys left, and other ended leading other factions, we simple use our time on for ourselves.

Plenty of begginers arourd, anyone can recruit and train them... i rarely log any day at prime time and dont find a poor indie hauling crap to get 5m in a 20min trip. then u say how much they can earn in certain trips, get em apply to ur faction, lend em cash enough to buy a ship (or lend a shared transport)

Yes you will lose some cash, yes you may lose non-locked ships, but you can have lot of ppl flying your faction.

If i had 3 more guys to help me take care of newcomers i would not be saying this here, i would recruit ppl right in penn, and make everyone Kruger.. but that would be kinda boring anyway. Smile
There's more factions around than players.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6