Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Information represented in dimensions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'd like to chat about on the subject of what makes up and how to's of certain things I will present to you:

1. How does everyday life on computers and in the real world (if there is a real world outside computers) is affected by information being transverse over segments and forms of data.
2. When will the day come with enough know-how to engineer information interchange be completely universal. Like a universal (digital) language.
3. Where would you find and locate information stored like at bar codes, phone code images, and binary.
4. Can we reach a progression point in our way of life to present information not in black in white, or in color, but in a complete spectrum of knowledge and understanding?

So I present to you, the evolution of data.....

In the genesis of computers, machine language was used in hand with low-level assembly language, using NULL and a pulse of 5vlt interchange through a processor would yield
the ability to make virtual the things around us. Then with high-level language and scripting, new standards and operands where commissioned.

So I present now my thoughts and the fact of where we are heading with the power of information technology:

1.)
0 - D
A null dimensional state, a placeholder for anything from binary to Morse code.

2.)
1 - D
Code 128, or also known as the infamous Bar Code.

3.)
2 - D
QR Codes, or those phone codes, redirecting you to websites or exclusive coupons.
Basically a triangulated Bar Code.

4.)
3 - D
Data Clusters on chips, sounds out there but it's (part) of the future that will compress information down and have a snapshot of anything you want to put on it.
Much like the data clusters in class or in a job, but these clusters could tell a program or service what exactly is needed or desired for information storage.

5.)
4 - D
Programs made of crystal, powered by energy, or is energy. A form of executable that runs on matter or energy, instead of a machine, unleashing the power of universal interchange.

That's all for now, I've got detailed info on it but this should cover most of what I've got.
I'm still going to RP all my stuff as being done through copper wire and shoddy solder. (sun)

But you should like make a comprehensive guide to The Theory of Modern Disco on a Google Doc or something.

I'd read it.
"Their not jewels, they are my homemade programs.."