Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [CLOSED] "Legal" Bounty: A stain in need of removal.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Tn89icn.png]

ID: Anton Naiose Tordai
Subject: A stain in need of removal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[TRANSMISSION BEGIN]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright I'm not going to mince words with this this time, I simply want the bastard dead.

In lieu of that I will let my boss give the full detail:

Quote:Kyle the Junker and certain other parties have made the mistake of their lives. They have somehow acquired stolen goods that belong to us, and so their ships must be beaten up to have an example made of them quickly. Oh, also they owe me money personally.

Known Ships:

Kyle
The.Black.Liner
Sharky's.Little.Liner

- Agatura Domuda
The League

Total claimable payment is 15 million credits.

Wipe them from the face of existence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[TRANSMISSION END]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username removed

[Image: 30m2vja.jpg]
[Image: 34phwed.jpg]

What's their affiliation? I assume two of those ships are liners, what is the other one?

You say the combined pay is 15 million credits, how much for each ship? all they all worth the same amount or some are worth more?

Ivan Norovich out.

The affiliation of a dead man I would imagine is of little importance and all that should matter to you is the payout. If you must know they are Junkers and yes your assumptions regarding ship class is correct regarding the first listing being a Salvager class vessel.

Its five million for each confirmed kill on the listed ships for a total possible payout of fifteen million credits.

I look forward to seeing your results.

~Anton Naiose Tordai

Username removed

[Image: 34phwed.jpg]

I don't like going up against Junkers, but if you can keep quiet about it, I can let you know if those Salvagers have...an explosive accident.
Ivan Norovich out.

[.Transmission Message Received.]
| Sender ID: 'U̴N̖̪͍̮͈K̞̘̩͔͔N̝̯̥̼͜O̼͍̦͔̭̗W̭̟̝͉̼̞͞N҉̟̜̼ ̬̩͡'
| Location: ' ̬̩͡Ù̹̫̲̠N̲͚̬̗͇Ḱ͖̘N̛̲͈O̢͔̝̙̮̻W̫̺͖͎Ǹ̰̥͍͙͓͙'
|
| Subject: Re-A stain in need of removal. -:- Raising the Pot.
|
[.Transmission Open.]

I am Willing to Not only Double the payout but also Double your Pot if you would be inclined to Accept the additional incentive i offer..
:: 10mil per Confirmed Report of a Successful Decommission ::
:: a Pot Increase up to 60mil ::
should you accept my offer i would be happy to transfer the extra credits i offer to an account of your choice, in addition I am happy to also forgo any Payments and exclude my self from the bounty should i Encounter them my self or award it to another party should i Assist them, it will be... Entertaining to watch for me to watch... that is more then enough for me.

[ The Message Ends with Not a name but a Stamp ]
▀████▄▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███▀
▒▒▒▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▒▒▒