Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Making RP for a character
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bio's are what make the characters here in Disco as it generates the RP that keep this server alive. I've been on this server and forum since forever and bought a house here. Creating a background gives a good base for which to RP from and it will generate interest from other players who may want to work with you or just find that it could create a good story line, alliance or whatever comes to mind.
For me, RP is my strength as my PVP basically sucks. Besides, it lets me use my creative mind.

Look at Doc's bio. I took a person from history, altered some of his reality, used events to mold him and I've done well with him. If you or anyone is just looking for some good RP, my door is always open be it medicine, a trade, some gambling or even classic piano.
Ok, I went through your cleaned up writeup once again - I'm sorry, I still don't buy it. Consider this: why would the Gammu AI, a prime representative of dead evolution have interest is implementing a human element in its network? - it is still a neat idea if taken out of the freelancer universe and placed in some other context. Out here, it's unconvincing. Sorry bro.

And yeah, Sombra hit it spot on - lose the ol' Phantom lair. I get that you would like to bring back a sense of the ol' days, but in present day disco its downright ooRP. Not to mention that if at all, you'd need to pay your respects to the Phantoms lore, which if you'll read carefully does not go together with your story. Something more down to earth would do you more favor. I've seen you going Order quite a bit - stick to that and you'll be happier with your inRP persona.
Pages: 1 2