Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [NULL AND VOID] - [FP11] - Nomad Bounty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: avatar_35766.png?dateline=1509654594]
Origin: FREEPORT 11, OMICRON DELTA, CORE SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: FREEPORT 11 ADMINISTRATOR-DESIGNATE NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: BROADCAST MODE - TRANSMITTING TO ALL RELAYS| BROADCAST MODE @ FREEPORT11 on 492GHz
Encryption: NONE| NO ENCRYPTION!
Format: Text
Subject: Bounty Notice

[Image: 5ovU16X.png]
Audemus vita nostra muniatur.
We dare to defend our lives.

ATTENTION ALL INTERESTED PARTIES:

The Freeport has recently had its' network security compromised by a Nomad who had aid from a undisclosed vessel. My administration, and the CoF, do not take kindly to this. Engage and destroy the Nomad Kessereya. 30,000,000 credits will go to those who do and give me a picture to hang on my wall in my office. Show me the vessel prior to and after being engaged and destroyed and you will feel your bank account suddenly swell.

Good Hunting.

Nodoka Hanamura
Freeport 11 Administrator-designate

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED
Sender: FREEPORT 11 ADMINISTRATOR-DESIGNATE NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: BROADCAST MODE - TRANSMITTING TO ALL RELAYS| BROADCAST MODE @ FREEPORT11 on 492GHz

The bounty has been increased to 60,000,000 credits. Do me and the people of this station a favor and end its' miserable existance.

Good Hunting.

Nodoka Hanamura

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED

The Bounty has been awarded to an anonymous party following first person confirmation of Kessereya's destruction by the Administration.

This Bounty is now null and void.

Nodoka Hanamura

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED