Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: About Independent pirates' reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Decided to play as independent pirates to hv some fun,but found it's difficult to get a full rep.
I found a bribe place and accepted it,then i made my way to freeport 2 cuz flstat shows there has the highest chance to get a priate bribe...but they only offer unioners.
I tried to fix my rep through shooting hostile factions,but it didnt help,instead of pirate rep i got corsairs rep Confused
so how to get a full rep as pirates? Double bribes only?
Many thanks.
Usually, the best way to run as an independent pirate is to just use the--

*Goes to check the list of restarts... And finds no independent pirate restart.*

Wait, what? Okay, now I'm a bit confused, too. I swear there was an indie pirate restart..

Maybe you have to restart as Freelancer and immediately put on a pirate ID? Let me try and test this for you.
(12-21-2017, 02:53 AM)Sand_Spider Wrote: [ -> ]Usually, the best way to run as an independent pirate is to just use the--

*Goes to check the list of restarts... And finds no independent pirate restart.*

Wait, what? Okay, now I'm a bit confused, too. I swear there was an indie pirate restart..

Maybe you have to restart as Freelancer and immediately put on a pirate ID? Let me try and test this for you.

thx m8,seems we hv the same thought.i remembered there was a pirate restart too and checked the commands for 3mins to make sure there's no pirate restart xD
Iirc typing /pirate sets the iff to pirate
To get the pirate IFF, simply type /pirate.

Edit: Ninja'd
Wow... It really is that simple.

You even get a fun little message with /pirate! Wow, that is so cool!!
thanks Big Grin
never thought of that...muh iv spent some times working onn dat thing lol
Now, repeat after me: Okay, drop the cargo. You've got loot and I want it now.

Fun fact: The Pirate IFF has no rephacks attached to it. (sun)
(12-21-2017, 03:47 AM)Exodite Asmodai Wrote: [ -> ]Now, repeat after me: Okay, drop the cargo. You've got loot and I want it now.

Fun fact: The Pirate IFF has no rephacks attached to it. (sun)

yup
and id better ask in community before i spent hours and credits to find it out XD
btw shoot npc ships is boring,trading's boring too.but piracy is fun to pirates and traders (happy)