Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: bye bye.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I haven't been so active lately since I've lost motivation for the game, i won't be coming back.
I've had an awesome time here, you're all awesome people and i wish the best for all of you, and this community i hate the fact i have lost motivation for the game, it's been a game i've played for many years and it's always been the same, but i guess there comes a time where this happens.

I want to thank for helping me with alot, such an awesome dude you are, you made me realise there was much more to the game, and taught me alot of things i did not know how to do, probably most favourite on discovery!
also, for letting me join one of my favourite factions i've been in, in discovery / also for all the help you have given me also.

I would tag alot more people , but i probably would be here for ages! but yes, wish you all the best guys!
Pity... guess you can't make it hell for me then. See you and take care ^-^/
peace out

Also play rust with me
It's a DukDuk!

Take care man Smile
bye

i quit 2
Sad to see a member go, remember there is always a place for you at the Masquerade.(disco)
See you around mate, you'll be back eventually Big Grin

No, in all seriousness, i had fun time playing with you. Take care and hope to see you back one day Smile
Hello. I have never really met you, but sad to see you go.
See ya Guap.
you'll be back soon
Pages: 1 2