Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Merry Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
As the Christmas season is coming to its culminating point, I figured it would be appropriate to start a comfy, wholesome Christmas thread.

I'd like to wish the entire community health and happiness in the upcoming 2018 AD, may the year be good for you and your dreams come to fruition, may you spend the Eve and the Christmas Day with your family without worries and in a wonderful atmosphere.

I wish the players to still find the game fun and engaging through the following year. I wish the faction leaders to make the server more active and more appealing to play on through their initiative and resolve to make the best groups possible. I wish the developers to get inspiration and incentive to produce more awesome content for the mod. I wish the mods and admins to make decisions with reason and safeguard the community as best as they can.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year <3
Merry Christmas Smile
<3
Good thread.
May God's love be with you all.
And to those that celebrate it in a more neutral, roundabout way: Simply Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
There is nothing left to say, everyone's favourite abrasive polish Corsair said everything that needs to be said. Merry Christmas, everyone, and a guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr!
It's 7526, not 2018, silly Justinian!
Merry Christmas peeps, Have a great one !!
Merry Christmas all Smile
We need to finish our civ game this year. I still have a small small chance.

Also Merry Christmas Disco.
Merry Christmas!

*Pepe kisses all Disco under the mistletoe branch with his hairy macho kiss*

*Disco says pheeeew*
(12-22-2017, 10:11 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]It's 7526, not 2018, silly Justinian!

(wait)

Also merry xmass to all of you my fellows that celebrate it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4