Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Another Christmas giveaway!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I know I'm late, but I thought I'd show my appreciation to everyone here, especially

- She's the one who got me Hooked on discovery and to be honest, my character has a huge thing for her zoner char Marisa (as if it weren't blatantly obvious XD)
- For keeping me around FP11 and giving me some nice RP during the whole Port Carthage mess, as well as giving me tips and advice.
, - For finding two great in and OORP friends.
- For putting up with me every now and again
- For letting me in to CoF and tolerating the utter cluster**** that has been my administration of FP11
- For being a great ooRP friend and a amazing cap player with the Persephone.
- For helping me progress my RP quite a lot and giving some nice bants in the CoF Chat
- For showing me the Hellfire Legion's finest.
- for allowing me to show that i'm not just some lolwut who thought it was a bright idea to RP in a camera ship.
- For letting me flex my RP muscle and work with Auxesia, who I've had my eyes set on since I came to disco.

Of course, thanks to the guys who I've RP'd with and talked to on the forums, as well as the guys in Core, Auxesia, Order and the CoF. I've been enjoying my time in Disco so far and Hope that there's much more to come Big Grin
All presents delivered, I hope everyone is satisfied. Have fun with them!
Love you Dino~!
This can still be a "thanks to anon for :" thread Smile
These are not in any particular order.

Thanks to s for helping me when i accidentally planet rammed with s cloak on board xD
Thanks to the admins who helped me retrieve my CAU8 back when i accidentally sold it and the station didn't let me buy it back for the price i sold it!

Thanks to my BAF Vet for elaborating on blind fire techniques when i was but a wee dodging fishy boy, that actually pushed me in the right direction where as i was going to focus on chain fire and my current STS instead of working on my aim at the time. And also simply by shadowing you i learned most of what i know about fleet and group fights from you!

you were also there to show me you can win near hopeless fights with fancy fleet tactics when we flew into near certain gallic death.

AKA mathew YOU WERE MY BROTHER MATHEW! YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE, IT WAS FORETOLD YOU WOULD DESTROY THE FROGS NOT JOIN THEM!
We wrote up our entire BAF vs GRN situation in revenge of the sith format with various members of this community as characters from the films.

alex the one from ORG , We avoided pirates together in a suspenseful many trades. it was entertaining Wink

And thank the rest of you for giving me good memories in this community from back in 2013 when i lacked a forum account up until now where i rarely get a chance to interact anymore due to my activity times.
This really has made an impact on my life as a person communing with you all, and as a gamer.

edit: MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Merry Christmas to everyone

In no particular order, thanks to

For being mah G,
For being a source of great comedy, experience and wisdom
For being a great mentor and helping me expand into faction & forum RP after playing alone as an indie for 5 years

Christmas is a great time to be humble and count your blessings

Thankyou to the staff for your tireless efforts and to the community too
This thread turned pretty nice and let's keep it open, no matter we reached the time limit. Actually, I feel better to post now, when it's "too late".

From this awful community I received a lot of love, a drop of hate, tons of Nutella and a bunch of hairs. What could anyone want more?

Thanks, gracias, spasibo, merci, danke, blagodaryu, efcharisto, grazie, arigato, gracies, kosz, takk, dzieki, obrigado, multumiri, shukrani, vdaka, tesekkurler, dyakuyu, dhanyavaad, bedankt, dik, tack and hvala.
Merry Christmas all
I wish everything the best too all and especially thanks to

just by being there whenever it's needed. Really thank you my friend
for the amazing work on OSI and FP11, being my source of lore and advice.
thank you for all the faith you have on me my good friend
just by being you Smile you should YouTube more
thank you for listening and for the amazing work you done on OSC
what can i say to the person I know longer in discovery... sorry for not being active this last few weeks
for the laughs and the brawls and everything m8. Amazing job in Sis
great job with the new Molly faction. Let's make mollys great again
thank you for returning sir Smile
for being the trading machine and a good friend. Your strength to never give up is amazing.
Reckon I'd better throw in my two cents.

Merry Christmas one and all, like to mention a few people who have been very good to me while I've been here.

First and foremost, you've been very kind to me while I've known you.
Sound advice, even when I haven't asked for it and a level head when it's needed.

Mah G, you and your antics never cease to amuse, or amaze.

Also Known as 'The Guv' thank you for all that you've done with BAF.

Honourable mentions, for the people I know well and can't be bothered listing all the things they have helped me with.

The Boys over at BD/TOI (Tom Dan and co.)
All me lads at SIS
Many thanks to you
I will put good use to this ship, jeez, where did you know from that I lack Kusari lawful ships? (sun)
Thanks for your giveaway ! you will be snac'd loved and merry xmas to you!
Pages: 1 2 3 4