Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Large Ships Glitches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Large ships not bouncing around screen, necessitatiing a quick resell and run away. Large freighters also refusing to enter space lane, but will the next one down the line. I was in Om Gamma once and sat and watched as a Corsair Battleship danced across space nose up, nose down, nose up etc.
This is why I like the fighters <3
(12-24-2017, 04:31 PM)elbmek Wrote: [ -> ]Large ships not bouncing around screen, necessitatiing a quick resell and run away. Large freighters also refusing to enter space lane, but will the next one down the line. I was in Om Gamma once and sat and watched as a Corsair Battleship danced across space nose up, nose down, nose up etc.

I don't understand the first one, but the second one is easily solvable - You need to quick dock - To do this, manually approach the tradelane and aim for the dead center of the part of the lane sending outgoing traffic, this is usually demarcated by green lights on it - once the tip of your ship passes through the ring, begin the dock procedure like you usually do.
Nodoka - today in New London I left the planet docking area and a battleship went past, the back going up and down like a ducks ***. Its only the biggest ships that do it. Oh the docking is easy enough, been there a zillion times but its only with certain vessels, it does this, its definitely a glitch.