Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: CELEBRATING 10 YEARS - THE LANE HACKERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 56.png]
The Lane Hackers
"Making the corporate weenies cry, so our kids can live in a free and just galaxy."

Hello everyone,

The Lane Hackers are celebrating and it's not just Christmas. We celebrate 10 years of undisturbed official existence on the server. Here are some quick facts about us:
  • Everything started 10 years ago, on December 2007.
  • We are the oldest official faction on the server after [TAZ], any other faction has been disbanded or lost officialdom at some point in its history.
  • Despite our very long history, we had only 2 faction leaders. Moriarty and Nicole Hunter.
  • We have our own website which we operate at our own expense.
  • The Lane Hackers have the most intricate and different system regarding our dealings with those outside the faction but also between the membership.
  • The single largest piracy on the history server was conducted by our faction. ~8,000,000,000 SC were stolen during the operation. But in order to conduct the operation, and in total secrecy, google spreadsheets (plans) were written and re-written for weeks and many hours were spent just for the trials.

Tonight at 19:00 UTC we are going to launch a smugging operation to Malta. We invite everyone to join us in either side and have fun.

Legendary Hackers who are no longer active may make a reappearance to commemorate this great anniversary. To identify them and find more about them click here.

See you in space!
Objectively looking, this is the best faction out there.
Congrats Hackers, i might join in on the Convoy with LR- Smile

On a side note though, i've had very good encounters and quality Roleplay from Lane Hackers throughout my 8-9 Year playing here.
Keep it up!

Kudos for such a major participation in the server!
(12-25-2017, 12:36 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]Objectively looking, this is the best faction out there.
Probably in terms of Roleplay. But in-game the faction is just unheard of. Extremely lacklustre. The faction only has a strong presence on the forums.
(12-25-2017, 01:17 PM)Traxit Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-25-2017, 12:36 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]Objectively looking, this is the best faction out there.
Probably in terms of Roleplay. But in-game the faction is just unheard of. Extremely lacklustre. The faction only has a strong presence on the forums.

I will never understand the need to pollute good fun with these sort of comments. If you haven't noticed, I was self-praising the faction I am in in good faith with fun tone and obvious bias.

The faction is unique on its own and has limited number of members due to that. Not everyone is fit for exciting challenges we have set out but those who accomplish them are legends known through Sirius and Disco itself.
(12-25-2017, 01:40 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]I will never understand the need to pollute good fun with these sort of comments. If you haven't noticed, I was self-praising the faction I am in in good faith with fun tone and obvious bias.
It wasn't my intention, I just contradicted what you quoted. Yes, the Lane Hackers are a good roleplay faction, but it wouldn't be even on the "top 10" of in-game activity factions.
We are the greatest roleplay faction out there, that's damn right. Thank you for your feedback. Have wonderful holidays.
Impressive, truly impressive. ^-^
Congrats.
Nothing beats LH~ when it comes to uniqueness of experience for its members since the very moment they post an application. Keep it going.
Pages: 1 2