Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Concept
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Username removed

delete my profile already
Making military vessels with an extra slot will make everyone to jump on those ships making other ships underused. I believe for the unknown agreement of the removal of those 'auxiliary slots' was for a good reason. The game has a good handful of pirate/unlawful ships for them (Pirate ID'ed) to decide what is best suited for their journey. That being said, pirates do not have the sufficient resources to build highly equipped/advanced ships; in RP of course.

I don't see how SUPER NOVA ANTI-MATTER CANNON'S are useless. They are sufficiently okay and also gives the pilots of the transport a good fight for their credits. Some of them, unfortunately.

My opinion, POB's are useless. So I can semi-agree with you.

I AGREE with you about not adding more systems with the population the game has right now, but congesting a system and making star-spheres more apart of what they are right now is ridiculous. Might as well implement light speed that requires fuel.

My conclusion, be soberer and type with better clarity.
POBs are only a job if you want to manufacture stuff.

If you're like me, if you own a POB, it's little more than a storage dump. (sun)