Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Done: Faction Images (Nerva and Dino won)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need some images for my faction, the Marinefliegerkommando, tag is MFK>

I need a skype/discord pic, profile pic and a banner for the faction posts.

Forum profile pic should be the logo and it should be kept simple. Rheinland flag and the shape of a carrier should be in it as well as the name and the tag.

The banner can be more extravagant. Here you can do whatever you think that fits.

To the faction: It's a battlegroup within the Rheinland Military which uses carriers and jumpdrives (in the future docking bays if they come back) to bring a large amount of snubcraft into the battlefield.

Post your stuff here and i will choose and pay then.

Have fun!

Edit:
If you want to paticipate here, look at the Images of , these are close to perfect. I will pay 100 mil for good work, more for perfect work.

Please look at the information given by me and look closely on the tag.

Be creative!
Want to try my hand in this, I'm far from the good editor, though.
Here we go. Usually, I don't do anything like this for someone, as my skills are too bad. But let's try.
Forum profile pic, as you wanted. Don't like it, though.
And banner. Standart and Rheinlandic green ones:
Green
Standart one
Imgur album: kill me
kthxbai

EDITED: Just took a look at the Sirius| info thread, if you want I can help you with BB-codes as well.
is my job, for example.
Those are beautiful! I'll pay you for them when you correct your little mistakeBig Grin it's MFK>, not MFR< :3
Bumperoni
(12-29-2017, 11:49 PM)Ikarus_Hagen Wrote: [ -> ]Bumperoni

Kinda forgot about it, sorry. They are done, but my imgur didn't want to upload them, sadly.
Here we go, fella
I'm sorry, but the arrow-thing is the wrong direction Angel MFK< MFK> (happy)

Will be able to pay you on 1.1, you need to give me a name where to transfer and maybe a small hint how much
Ageira~Sheppard
Dunno, around 300 millions? It's up to you.
That is too expensive + there is still a mistake.
Bumperoni, OP updated
Pages: 1 2