Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: weird Docking glitch at Freeport 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long story short, there's some sort of heavy defensive platform parked out front....when trying to dock, if you're assigned to dock 6, your ship heads straight for this thing and rams against it....meaning that you're thereby locked into the docking sequence with no way to abort....and no way to dock....its not like the common awkward dockings where your ship may bounce around off of stuff and eventually dock....I saw no way out but to F1 in space...which I don't like doing, just on principle and also just in case someone might misinterpret why....(since you're in the docking animation sequence, you have no hud, and might not see some sinister arrival)....I don't know if this might be limited to my Armoured Transport...or if others have been affected...

edit
Yeah ,just been back in Bering....moved off...and around a bit...tried to dock...again assigned to dock 6....craft moseyed around aimlessly for a bit, before making a b line for that same weapons platform again...and getting stuck again....very weird.....
the "/stuck" command works.....sort of bumps you up and over the large gun platform....cool...
I wonder why, though, this occurs...is it just the shape of the AT or something? As earlier noted , you'd normally just bounce around but finally dock....
My pirate train gets stuck there too, and Skorak/Harmony is aware and they'll be moving the WP once Skorak is back from Holiday i think. You can still slow dock, it just takes a while :/
Fixed.
Yeah, seems to be resolved alright....I was there earlier (in a much smaller ship, fair enough) and found I was directed to dock at 2 instead...also the weapons platform seems to be moved....so cool, then...all good now.