Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Error when building cloaks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Started building a light cloak (type 8) in factory module 2 (index 2)
This was a mistake as i wanted to build a medium cloak (type 9)

So whilst the base was eating away at the plas materials I tried to clear the queue, multiple times. /facmod clear 2 I was getting the message that the factor module was clear but it wasn't removing the item from the build queue. Now its eaten the painfully difficult to obtain nomad BS remain and a load of commodities that come from miles away. At this point it's already been a pain in the ass and if i have to write off the stuff i've lost already then fine but is the clear queue function not working at the moment, can someone test this to see if i am the only one or if it has something to do with vacation mode? If it's not a server wide bug can someone help me clear this current queue.

Thanks.
If you had items in the queue, ie more Cloaks to be built, then the function would work normally.

Once it has started building an item, effectively it is no longer in the queue and therefore you cannot stop the building of items once the process has started.