Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Graviton Freighter Shields, no "better" model?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What I mean is, in the case of level 5 Freighter (not Transport) shields, there are molecular and positron shields that are somewhat better than the 24350 you get with, say, the Adv. Protector Fr. Shield, (I want to equip a small freighter with the best Graviton model I can). I cant recall the names but I've seen them on bases and they seem to have a strength of 29200 or so....not remarkably better but a bit.....and worth using if there was a similar Graviton model available...but I've not seen one anywhere I've docked.....I suspect that there isn't one, but just so I'm not on a wild goose chase forever...could anyone confirm this?
The Adv. Protector Graviton Shield IS the unique Graviton Shield.

The Positron Shield regenerates "faster" in terms of percentages and the Molecular is slightly tankier, but you're better off with the balanced Graviton shield.

Think of it this way. The balanced one is so popular there are positron and molecular versions of it (sun)
Yes, thank you ....so its as I suspected, then....I was wondering because I had seen lesser versions of the positron and molecular ones....with a strength of 24350.....from which scant evidence I sort of imagined there was a complete higher tier of "level 5".....somewhere over the rainbow....haha...oh well, not to worry...as you say the one I'm using is quite effective....