Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: My opinion on why the game has constantly been losing players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
liberty is always like that
(07-10-2018, 07:14 PM)Reddy Wrote: [ -> ]liberty is always like that

Yeah i know , but that was just example , because i have image ready . Had lots of cases like that outside Loberty .
(07-10-2018, 07:17 PM)sasapinjic Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2018, 07:14 PM)Reddy Wrote: [ -> ]liberty is always like that

Yeah i know , but that was just example , because i have image ready . Had lots of cases like that outside Loberty .

not sure whats the point Ganking happens in every game atleast you dont lose your equipment or ship if you die to gankers. Look at other games where people gets ganked by 100 ship and losing 300-500 dollar ship (e.g eve online)
The lolwuttyness of Liberty does push people away though. Certainly compared to previous years at least, Liberty has been pretty inactive recently, which is a stark contrast to the activity levels it was known for in the past.
(07-10-2018, 07:22 PM)Titan* Wrote: [ -> ]not sure whats the point

i was just responding to what is situation in which i will crash to planet , no other connections with topic .
(07-10-2018, 12:04 PM)Titan* Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe Discovery should become more grind-to-win game. Add t1-t2-t3 versions of the weapons,shields and make them very hard to get
maybe %15 more dps %15 more range %15 more speed etc, Make t2 drop from pve events and upgrade them to t3 with enough resources via pobs or blueprints etc

There is also problem with community, i seen many newbies leaving becuase of toxic veteran players who vomit their hate to newbies just because they dont like what they suggest

You could do this with seasons, keeping the grind reasonable, but resetting it every so often so there are regular new entry points for new players (which is typically why competitive games have seasons).
Moving players out of Conn wont cut it. It's basically targeting current players and not adding any new ones. Creating space for grinding and progression from the ground up starting as civil is the way to go to keep new players from leaving. Also as I mentioned in another thread, create some space between the new players and Official Factions so New Players aren't pushed into joining one before really getting a grip of things by pseudo officiating the Freelancer/Miner/Pirate Ids and giving each space in the forums for new players to participate in those. make groups and do stuff on their own. Focusing on grinding by mining/transporting and pirating.
, please do not use "autism" or "autistic" as depiction of silly behaviour or joking adjective. I volounteer in a civil group that also happens to raise autism awareness.
Popping in to orange text that, actually. Using any sort of mental disorder as an insult isn't going to win anyone any favors and isn't going to fly here.
Remember when Shiki got banned for that word?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19