Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Samarran stories collection and feedback thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The idea about Planet Samarra and Samarrans exist for a long time, since 2010 and with being in use since 2011. That is a long period of time and here we are in 2018 in a couple of hours. Time passed rather quickly, I recall peak server times from 2013 like they were yesterday.

Trough the time these ideas were changed and adjusted, all according to the happenings in the game, that both Commune and Samarran Raiders experienced. Ideology did remain same, the only thing that happened throughout the years is bringing the ideology to perfection and as it should be.

So here's the compilation of all stories, from the top and bottom, in the order as they were made:

1 - Planet Samarra

2- Samarran Raiders, Discovery Wiki Page

3- Following the Skywolf

4- Ash-Born's Ascension

5- The rise of the Overlord

6- The Commune - Faction Information v. 1

7- The Beginning and the End

8- Of Beasts and Men

9- Treatise on Samarra - Publication by Doctor Wilhelm Strauss

10- The Commune - Final Version

Of course, there's a lot more stuff regarding Commune, but those stories generally don't have anything connected with Samarrans or Planet Samarra. Most of this stuff has also external links connected so be sure to read those as well, I didn't want to put them here.

I've made this thread so the community can read it all in one spot and comment, share opinions. I hope you're gonna enjoy reading as this carried on for 8 years. Happy new year!