Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Unioner Gunboat - WIP (06-21-18)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Model: 100%
Texturing 100%

https://p3d.in/DePxx
That looks very interesting! Cool idea.
They already have one. The Arbeiter.

Jokes aside, I don't see why they'd need a substitute for the current RM GB they have access to. Unless this is another one of those instances, like with the old Arbeiter as an SHF, where suddenly player-skill becomes the base argument for a buff or overhaul.
(01-02-2018, 08:34 AM)Reeves Wrote: [ -> ]They already have one. The Arbeiter.

Jokes aside, I don't see why they'd need a substitute for the current RM GB they have access to. Unless this is another one of those instances, like with the old Arbeiter as an SHF, where suddenly player-skill becomes the base argument for a buff or overhaul.

It has been requested by a dev member. Besides, the faction having its own gunboat to rely on is a good idea.
Looks nice. And while im happy w Oder, a Unioner gb would not be bad idea.
I'm not sure why, but the side-profile makes me think of the Pokémon Lapras...

It looks like the Tridente may have inspired the Unioners on this one. I do like the similarity to their own ship line. Looking good so far!
OP Updated.
Baby got back.

I like it!
is nice
HOPEFULLY I can finish this weekend. Last weekend was very overwhelming for me and I would have finish by then. However things happen.
Pages: 1 2 3