Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bomber Chaingun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How about the ammo required to fire this gun is removed? I have never seen anyone using this for obvious reasons.
My point is that removing the ammo, people may start using this creating a bit more diversity in choosing a bomber loadout.
Actually I was planning on using a full chaingun build for keks.
That's why I never use it...
thing is, the chaingun is pretty much the only bomber gun that can effectively tackle fighters, even some faster ones, as it shoots in straight lines and has the right projectile speed. however, bombers are not there to fight other snubs, but bigger, bulkier things. up until the chaingun, your best bet against a nasty hunter was a perfectly timed snac, which is a pain to land. less skilled bombitas are hereby given a wee bit of a better chance. or not.

edit: so in conclusion, ammo limit makes sense. though I'm not sure I do. you get it, right?
i tried a full chaingun loadout,but it DOESNT as funny as u thought :O
(01-02-2018, 11:24 PM)Docent Wrote: [ -> ]edit: so in conclusion, ammo limit makes sense. though I'm not sure I do. you get it, right?
Lol, yeah I gotcha.

I don't have a problem with the ammo limit. It's logical to only have a certain number of them since they're actually "bullets". The issue I have is the price it costs to reload. All other weapons can be fully restocked for at most $300,000, yet to fully reload the chaingun, which does significantly less damage than the others as well as running out fairly quickly, costs $1,000,000. Instead of paying for EVERY SINGLE SHOT, especially since there are 2000 of them,I think they should be sold as a magazine/clip for say, $250,000.