Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pimpship Lights vanishing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! Does anyone know why on some ships time after time, pimpship light hardpoints are vanishing? I first had that with the Apahanta, one of the lights at the bottom array went missing. Now one of my Whales is missing one of the two lights they usually have at the top center of the ship. I checked it in /pimpship and the hardpoint is generally not available anymore. Any idea what causes that and how to fix it?
I have no answer but i want to mention here
That was happen to me a lot of times.
And if you go to a Shipyard and you type /showsetup, you'll see the hardpoint is not there any more (as Sombra mentioned above!
So, once more. Have anyone any idea how to fix this bug?
I only ever recall this being a problem when new patches came out that made changes to shiparch.
I had the same problem about 6 months ago on a Serenity. I waited to see if it would just go back to normal, but never did. The only way I was able to"fix" it, was by buying a new ship. Has not reoccurred so far...
I iv had this problem in the last week on a stork. all lights vanished except 4 at the back and now there gone also.