Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ZOI Limitations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Please reduce ZOI limitations ... I think this is the main problem for smaller player base Big Grin .

Discuss.
No.

EDIT: Well, he said discuss, so I'll elaborate: No, because I don't think it is the main problem for smaller player base. I don't think it is a problem at all, ZoI restrictions are generally fine.
Main problem?
Hardly!

Personally, I think it is one of rare things that is quite good.
ZOI restrictions can be a source of RP, so basically no reason to change that.
Are you, by chance, S.Core.Pius, the Indie Mako that was in Cambridge yesterday?
Honestly, if you don't want to worry about ZOI restrictions, play a Zoner or Freelancer, or a Bounty Hunter if you're in it for PvP. If you truly wish to extend your favorite factions ZOI, you could try and push for that faction having it extended, or go for an SRP ZOI Extension.

I always favored playing a Freelancer because of the freedom of being able to fly anywhere.
For me I tnink ZOI tells you for example: "Oh you like that ship? Well you can buy that ship only there and use it only there but we are sorry there are no players there so its same as LAN play. So if you want constant activity go Liberty."
Yes, expand them, because people should be allowed to do more stuff on the same char, so there is more identification with the char and less anonymity.

Also give more ID permissions and mining bonuses. Those are just 3 small things out of a 100 that should all be done to make this place more attractive.
(01-04-2018, 04:50 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Are you, by chance, S.Core.Pius, the Indie Mako that was in Cambridge yesterday?

That is exactly why we have limitations related to zoi to beginn with Smile

Nota bene, zoi does not mean you can't go Beyond a certain area - you just can't use zoi related id features while flying beyond. That albo translates into ship usage unless otherwise stated in the id or ship infocard. It's not a matter of zoi really. It doesn't limit your Rp if you play your cards right.
No thanks. They exist for a reason, and I like it when things make a bit of sense.

Personally I think certain IDs need a bit more restrictions put in place. For example: Outcast capitals shouldn't be in Liberty.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6