Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ol' Jedi back be... ehmm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings Padawans

Ol' Jedi back into Sirius Sector be...

A long 'vacation' Jedi needed, as some matters had to be solved.
For the old Veterans who are still here and can remember > You know who I am.
For the newer padawans... well, Jedi Teacher and Helper be... if you need advise.

Good Luck, Padawans.
May "The Force" be with you !
heheeee , been a long time since I last saw Yoda wandering about. Welcome back !
Welcome back Smile
(01-04-2018, 09:49 PM)Atreides2 Wrote: [ -> ]heheeee , been a long time since I last saw Yoda wandering about. Welcome back !

Thankye, Padawan.

Jedi glad to see some of the old Veterans still here be...

"The Force" is strong within their hearts... ehmm
Yoda ! You old geezer ! I remember crossing paths with you occasionally some... eight or nine years ago, I think.

Goddamn. Good to have you back !
YODA'S BACK!
Hello again.

the sith are better anyway.
(01-04-2018, 09:53 PM)Lanakov Wrote: [ -> ]Yoda ! You old geezer ! I remember crossing paths with you occasionally some... eight or nine years ago, I think.

Goddamn. Good to have you back !

Thankye,

Indeed quite long time have passed. And we ain't gettin' any younger either... ehh
Good to see ya around still be, Padawan *smiles*
(01-04-2018, 09:53 PM)Yoda Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2018, 09:49 PM)Atreides2 Wrote: [ -> ]heheeee , been a long time since I last saw Yoda wandering about. Welcome back !

Thankye, Padawan.

Jedi glad to see some of the old Veterans still here be...

"The Force" is strong within their hearts... ehmm

Man , cannot wait to see you ingame , around Sigma Big Grin see you in space and if you need any help, give a shout over PM.
Ahhh, Grand Master Yoda - So good to see you, again!

I hope that life has been treating you well, or at least well enough.

Take care and perhaps we'll bump into one another soon - I'm mostly sticking with Ozei Ruousha again, these days.
Pages: 1 2