Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sabre Hitbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yeah..10/10 ship

Its been like that for quite a while, dunno who borked it though.
Didn't know my Sabre looks so sexy from another perspective. (wait)

Seriously, now. This is hilarious that it makes me feel bad.
That.. That needs fixing.

Like, especially considering that Sabres are common. No wonder I couldn't land a hit on a Sabre in Conn recently!
1080p 60 frames, nice.
ive fought against sabres for a long time and ive NEVER had a problem with its hitbox
so i dont think its that bigga deal
If shots are hitting the hull and parts of the shield with no damage, or even damage to equipment, it's a problem.
(01-06-2018, 02:57 AM)Sand_Spider Wrote: [ -> ]That.. That needs fixing.

Like, especially considering that Sabres are common. No wonder I couldn't land a hit on a Sabre in Conn recently!

I shot SNACs the went through the ship and nothing happened.....
(01-06-2018, 03:31 AM)Sand_Spider Wrote: [ -> ]If shots are hitting the hull and parts of the shield with no damage, or even damage to equipment, it's a problem.

it's really weird how it wasn't fixed yet then
it's been like this for a mighty long while and not many people complained about it
i can't recall that happening to me, and i'm pretty sure it's not going to happen often in actual fights

i'm saying all of this bc i'm 100% positive that nobody will bother fixing it so you should just accept it Confused
(01-06-2018, 03:36 AM)bobyman Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2018, 02:57 AM)Sand_Spider Wrote: [ -> ]That.. That needs fixing.

I shot SNACs the went through the ship and nothing happened.....

Maybe the snac just went through sabre's hole?
Pages: 1 2 3