Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 07.January 18:00 UTC - Kill Bonus - Alberta Jumpgate Attack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: harmonylogo.png] [Image: 50px-HackersLogo.png] vs. [Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png]

Alberta Gate Attack
Official faction event: H|- LH~ [LN] 5th|

Description

In preparation for an operation within the Alberta system, the Separatist Battlegroup Harmony struck the Alberta Jumpgate with a NEMP. Strike craft is immediately scrambled to destroy the attacking Separatist squadron. As the combat begins though, Lane Hacker backup arrives to crush the Liberty vessels.

Details

The battleground for this one will be the Alberta Jumpgate. Harmony ships will be at the NEMPed gate ready to fight off the arriving law enforcement vessels that are inbound. At the same time Lane Hackers will arrive. So a classical combat event.

The following events afterwards will be the repair of the jumpgate and depending on the outcome of this event, there'll be further combat events in Alberta. One event will be the attack of Ageira's research base within Alberta, planned for the end of the week.

Rules

Please also don't do silly loadouts. If there's bombers don't do dual nova suicides. And so on. If you got to ask me "Is this dumb?" then it probably is.

Registration

Snubcraft only. This is scrambled defense forces and Separatist/Lane Hacker assault ships. Mixed shipclasses will make it too much of a mess. Non registered ships are to not approach the combat area to avoid confusion.

Liberty Law enforcement(Priority to Official Factions)
Snub: Da.Police - Executioner
Snub: 5th|Mike.Anderson, Guardian
Snub: Nick.Werner
Snub: Terry.Saltlake - Guardian
Snub: Guardian.Errant:404
Snub: 5th|Ethan.Taylor
Snub: Brown, Guardian
Snub: Justice, Guardian
Snub: Roy.Connors - Guardian

Separatists
Snub: H|-Gustav.Graves - Vindicator
Snub: H|-Jade.Linford - Guardian
Snub: H|-Allison.Hunter - Guardian
Snub: H|-Lena.Smith - Marauder
Snub: H|-Kristian.Levan - Guardian

Lane Hackers(Priority to Official Faction)
Snub: LH~Chang
Snub: LH~Vladimir.Scorpius
Snub: LH~Domingo.Espada
Snub: LH~Stefan:Tongueomerov - Scimitar
Yes. This is tomorrow. That way we'll avoid too many people forgetting appointments and jumping ship. There'll also not be more or less people than if I plan this months ahead.

Let's just have some more balanced fun on short notice.
H|-Gustav.Graves - Vindicator
6th|Alpha-3 - Camara
You don't happen to have a fighter/bomber?
Can we please stick with fighters and if anyone feel suicidal bombers, but not Turret Steering and Zooming CAU8 Freighters? If I am going to attend on any side, I would prefer not to have to face these monstrosities.
All right, switch out A-3 with Da.Police - Executioner
H|-Jade.Linford - Guardian
I have a chance of showing up. It's sth like Nike.Warner, can't remember the name clearly.

Edit: It's Nick.Werner. XP
What faction is that for?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6