Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ahoy everybody.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm Taylor, and this is my first time playing on the official server.
I used to play on Freeplay servers a lot because I'm not the greatest at RP, but I am willing to give it my best!
I fly under the names Lone.Wolf (Crayter Republic, flying a Celestra) and Trash.Dog (New character to rep to Junkers and fly a pilgrim liner, eventually).

I really hope I have a lot of fun here, this seems like a really strong community with really decent people.

Any roleplay tips would be much appreciated, though I do know a lot about the Discovery Universe itself.
Hey there, welcome to the community. If you have anything specific you need to ask about, don't hesitate to fire a PM my way and I'll do my best to help out.
(01-08-2018, 06:51 AM)Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there, welcome to the community. If you have anything specific you need to ask about, don't hesitate to fire a PM my way and I'll do my best to help out.

Thanks! So far I'm doing okay just watching others, and paying attention to the forums. But I feel like I'll eventually get stuck and have questions for more experienced players, for sure.
Welcome mate.
One advice on my part - read the lore and go with what you read, you'll be having fun Wink
Welcome.
Make sure to read server rules as we well, found here

Also feel free to take a look at the tutorial database, found here
welcome Taylor,hope u enjoy ur stay in disco!
Hello ^^
Well, so far I'm having fun. Discovery has changed quite a bit since back when other servers were still up. Seems the lore has expanded greatly, too.
Disco is awesome (sun)

Do forum RP at some point with other peeps for awesome shenanigans.
Welcome to the Server Pilot!
Don't take the things here too serious and you will have a lot of fun!
See you in space!
Tata

There are little arrows and circles under my signature, if you click on them they lead you to some helpful links.
Pages: 1 2