Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: FLHook Bug: See inside
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I am currently investigating a bug to do with the dialogue boxes used by various FLHook plugins. This image is of the current pob menu on the main server. Something must have changed at some point that broke these menus, when they get over a certain length (or so it would seem).

I am trying to find out what said change might be, but I have no idea when this bug started occurring. If anyone could tell me when they first noticed it breaking or when they last saw it functional, it would be very helpful.

(The exact bug is that it will get to a certain part in the box at which point out will stop and then repeat itself without formatting, as the above image shows.)
I saw this, but only once so far. I believe it was back in June or July. Cannot remember the station though, sorry.
It should be happening on all pobs, least I'm mistaken. Anyway, everything helps as it allows me to try and narrow down the date.
(01-11-2018, 04:07 AM)Laz Wrote: [ -> ]It should be happening on all pobs.

Hmm, odd. I know I've seen this before. My mistake then.
I do not know, if this is relevant or not, but will throw it at you anyway:

On POBs, when you set the infocard using /base info 1 a text, after server restart the text is cut to 252/500 characters.

Hope it helps.
Could you provide an example (screenshot)?
(02-05-2018, 02:59 AM)Laz Wrote: [ -> ]Could you provide an example (screenshot)?

Like this:
https://imgur.com/a/z9fGZ

If you want a POB for tests, let me know.