Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Blood Dragons - BD|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(03-23-2018, 03:15 AM)Char Aznable Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, so:

A) You can use your feedback thread to reply to me if I post in it instead of using Discord.
B) Just because you have an amount of members working 'hard' to achieve official status that doesn't mean that you have a right of keeping legitimate feedback under the rug.
C) You have a feedback thread. It's for feedback. And since you brought the topic of officialdom up: Behaving like that doesn't shed a good light on your faction, and I feel obliged to share this with the community, and the ones responsible for deciding if you deserve to be official or not.
D) The character you try to delegitimize as a 'sh*** troll char' is in fact not that, it's older than the Shogun you use and has been one that has been taken seriously right from the start.
E) Referring to your post: Sorry, you don't get to retcon other people's RP just because you don't like the way it smells.

I have never retconned anyone's RP ever. Nor have I tried to do so. This feels a lot more like 3 people ganging up against BD| in some sort of witch hunt rather than useful constructive criticism.
It's not. The character is older than yours. In fact, you should have asked if you were allowed to be related to him, or at least the person creating your character should have.
You trying to force this 'relationship' to be non-canon is factually retconning the character that is older than yours.

And you don't honestly expect me to reply on your discord messages if what you say there immediately contradicts what you said on the forums? Yes, you did try to retcon. And no, you didn't try to 'sort something out'. What you did was yell at other people for a while that were upset because you tried to rob their characters of parts that were part of them since their inception.
I'm gonna have to side with Silverlight. Characters shouldn't have relationships unless the two players in regards to it agree. It'd be like me saying My character is the ancestor of Sanae Miyasu without discussing it with NieRDackel first. Yes, I and many other people don't, and shouldn't - have a problem with sharing names. If Silverlight had made a character called "Suguha Hanamura" or what not, I wouldn't have issue with it. What I would have issue with would be him associating with my character in terms of family without my prior approval and discussing it in detail.

Furthermore, dragging people into a chat without even informing them of what they're being dragged into is not suitable for mediation. Things like what Silverlight said (being with Shiz in a FL Chat, especially) are a good reason why.

Edit: It seems there's more to this than I assumed was visible, I'll refrain from continuing, but my point still stands, regardless, to a general extent.
So what you are saying is that whoever created Silverlight's character should have asked first if using the name Hideyoshi is okay? Because that would be the consequence of A) your post and B) the fact that Silverlight's character is the younger one, creationwise.
(03-23-2018, 03:25 AM)Char Aznable Wrote: [ -> ]So what you are saying is that whoever created Silverlight's character should have asked first if using the name Hideyoshi is okay? Because that would be the consequence of A) your post and B) the fact that Silverlight's character is the younger one, creationwise.

Kohaku is related to Natsumi, I have no idea if that line moves on to char or not a lot of that chars posts were purged by other people long before me. But I don't see what the problem is, You can play you character however you want I never said you can or can't do anything I merely said I don't like that we are suddenly related and I never heard of you before.
While I have not been around long, I side with Silverlight.
It is simply bad sport to simply demand to be recognised as something which you are not and expect everyone to simply change their roleplay to fit your delusion.

The poison that is currently being spilled on this feedback is undeserved.
This faction has good roleplayers and is always open for new ideas. Furthermore, they never shy away from helping someone.

Get a nice cup of tea and reflect upon this.
Alright, just to make things clear here.
We had a conversation on discord, a constructive one. While I stand by my points, and still view them as correct, the issue has been resolved.
It's all good, guys. It just got out of hand due to some miscommunications, some bad rumors, and heated heads. It's all good now, and to be honest, this shouldn't affect the approval of the faction. It has a lot of merits.
Thanks for the awesome RP chat with the shogun.
Kudos for bursting in and shooting everyone Big Grin as well as the combat. event afterwards
Kudos for the help in the pew pew.
Unfortunately the admin team has decided to deny your officialdom. In spite of your strong showing on the tracker the admin team at this time does not feel as if the members of the faction are responsible enough to handle officialdom due to their sometimes problematic attitude. It is our hope that you will reflect upon this and try again at a later date.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9