Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lanakov's story and comms bump/feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You better stay with Discovery. I will punch you and destroy Gallia if you leave it unprotected.
You're very sweet, thank you very much. I do plan on sticking around. Smile

NEVER THREATEN MY GALLIA AGAIN
Friends,

I'll be off the grid for at least the upcoming two weeks starting monday. I'll try to wrap up my RP things until then.
Hopefully I'll return to a fully Gallicised Sirius.
Take care !
You better come back. The king himself has to march into New London and take a look at his loot.
A reply to this is still pending. I understand it's unlikely to happen, but it won't hurt to try.
Kids,

I've been a little away from things lately for reasons I can't dwell on - nothing related to my motivation, which remains fierce and severe like a slap in a fat Bretonian's face.

I'll need to disappear for the next fortnight, and again in May. Probably in between, as well.
Rest assured that your most loved/hated faction is in very good hands and will carry on its crusade of liberating Sirius from its lack of VALUES and EDUCATION, also CHEESE.

I'll see you all again very soon, take care until then.

Lana
Officially back from various polar trepidations. I'm aware of a significant backlog of posts and comms awaiting me, but no worries ; I'll get around to it, all in good time.
See you in space Smile
i miss when you double nova’d everyone
You know, some time ago I came upon the realisation that most people who were there back then are now gone... The memory of this moment lives on through us now.
I don't forget that easily. Like the day the Captain of the Vercingetorix was rudely interrupted in his speech to the Bretonian Captain Khatri, by Captain Khatri.
Pages: 1 2 3