Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Junker Marauders ⚡ From: Blackfriar, LH~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Interruptor.Blackfriar.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 119a.png][Image: 2.png]

Honorable gentlemen of the Junker Marauders,

People know me by my alias - Blackfriar. I am a member of The Lane Hackers, and while you have not met me personally yet, I am positive you are well aware of the organisation I'm a member of. The reason behind this communique is simple; My recent decision to upgrade my personal fleet has come to a halt due to fact I was unable to acquire a special piece of equipment - Light Cloaking Device. While this type of technology is scarce and acquisition of it is very difficult for me personally, I am certain that You will be able to obtain - or even manufacture one. As of the compensation for it, I am positive we will find a sum of credits that will be sufficient.

While I haven't dealt with you personally yet, I am assured You are ideal for this task as both mister Scorpius and mister Yoshida have recommended you.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

...boosting.transmission.signal.strenght...
[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont, Texas
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► Destination ID: "Blackfriar"
► Encryption: HIGH
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► SUBJECT: Cloaking device

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Good day Mister Blackfriar. It's good to hear that our friends in the Lane Hackers think just as highly of us as we do of them. You are indeed correct that it is no trouble at all for us to obtain cloaking devices and we in fact currently have three already prepared.

After surveying the market it appears that a fair price right now should amount to 125 million credits. Assuming this price is fair the requested item can be either delivered or picked up depending on which is more convenient for you.
Transmission feed CLOSED
...uploading.data...

[Image: 119a.png][Image: 2.png]

Mister Ivankov!

I am glad to hear that you will not disappoint me. Your offer quite pleases me, and as it happens, I indeed need two pieces of this remarkable technology. The price is a tad high, but I'l let it slip. 250,000,000 of Universal sirius credits will be transferred to your Neutral-Net personal account after you deliver me these two marvelous pieces to Thunder Bay Depot, Ontario. As for the precise moment of our meeting. Pick date and time and I'l be there.

Do we have a deal, mister?