Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Public Survey: What languages do you speak?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Bulgarian, English and some Russian.
English and Pig Latin
English, German, French, Japanese. And most importantly: Russian insults. (sun)

Also I still don't like speaking French, blame the teachers I had.
(01-13-2018, 01:42 AM)Clavius Wrote: [ -> ]In Croatia we speak Croatian.
I would suggest other languages to be added so there are no confusions.

He's right. Croatians speak Croatian. But all ex-Yugoslavians understand each other pretty well and many are happy cuz of that, including Clavius and other Croatians I'm lucky to know.

With all respect to unmentioned Blakan brothers (and especially sisters), I'd have another proposal. Just put ex-Yu tongue and you will cover Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia and even few more countries with cca. 20 millions of best Disco players in the Siriuz.

P.S. Delete Clavius. Thanks.
(01-13-2018, 01:42 AM)Clavius Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest other languages to be added so there are no confusions.

See my statement about being unable to edit the poll.
Also, we have other for that purpose.
English and 5 other languages. One of the 5 being Hindi, and the rest you guys probably have not heard of Big Grin
I've got German, English and Latin to offer.
Turkish, English and lttle bit of French and Spanish, also some russian insults
German, English and some tiny bits of Russian. But I can tell in French and Japanese that I can't speak those two languages Wink
English primarily. I was forced to learn Chinese/Mandarin, Scottish Gaelic, Welsh, French and German in high school, I don't remember any of it, only tidbits, but I feel that I remember German the most.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7