Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Omicron Xi/Omicron Beta jump hole not accesible by large ships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since I can't post to the bug reports forum, I have to put it here.

About two days ago, I was on my typical route that goes through Omicron Xi/Omicron Beta while flying a fighter-class ship. After saving up enough credits, I purchased a 'large' vessel (a vessel requiring mooring points to dock, instead of just going into a bay).

As I was en route back to the second portion of my patrol in my new ship, I found I could no longer go through the Omicron Xi/Omicron Beta jump hole, although I had no problem going through it not an hour before, when I was in my smaller ship. Every time I pressed dock, within range, it immediately gave me a 'Dock denied', such as when attempting to dock to a planetary docking ring instead of its mooring extension.

This issue has costed me my most lucrative route, and has severely slowed down my character progression. I would appreciate it if this was fixed.
That's on purpose and I doubt it's going to be changed. You need to go through the Sigmas.
The hole is only inaccessible to transports due to a rather large economy imbalance it creates. Capital ships should still be able to traverse it.