Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: THP| Feedback Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is a feedback thread for the friendly local mindless JD4 powertraders or something.

Say things that are either positive, negative, constructive, mindlessly flaming, or can be turned into memes.

Also, we have indies with the THP- tag, so if they say "XD" in local or gank you (somehow) or something and you come here to complain about it, well, indies, man.

Information thread is here.

As long as your questions, comments, or concerns are presented, they will be addressed.
If you believe that you have been wronged by one of our guys, contact us for it to be redressed.
If you are a hot chick, kindly show up to our parties undressed.

(sun)

I thought the League and THP were different things?
THP is re-forming into The League.

This is mostly because the "violent sociopathic Serenities" image is being dropped in favor of, well, characters who aren't stereotypes, but also because the peeps in the original faction with whom the inside joke was made are no longer on Disco.

Cue re-branding.
Sooooooooooooo no more THP?

EDIT: Keep hunting mein chars plz Sad
THP| is just now short for "The Hyperspace People", the highly informal name for the League of Einstenian Transitors.

Also, , Mac is still waiting for your apology.

EDIT: Also, no dude, I only shjote your chars on IDs that happen to be opposed to them because RP.

Kyle was specifically chosen from your chars to be a scapegoat for a little something Lost Company is cooking up. Enjoy the show.
1) So you officially agree the powertrading/jumptrading.

2) You know the answer. (Subject closed)
1) If you cannot comprehend humor, perhaps this isn't the community for you.
2) At least we don't break our word within literal minutes of giving it, among other things.
3) Return our faction property, please.

Username removed

Well this is something different from what you see every day.

I haven't gotten the chance to interact with you ingame but from what I've managed to understand this is a pretty cool and unique faction.

Looking forward to interaction! <3
(01-15-2018, 09:50 AM)Goliath Wrote: [ -> ]1) So you officially agree the powertrading/jumptrading.

2) You know the answer. (Subject closed)

But do they know the way?
There is this Teresa person who keeps sending me obscene stuff. Where can I file a complaint?
Pages: 1 2 3