Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: chars per account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings

How many chars can we have per account ? 5 or 6?
Seven
7 total, me personaly do max 6 in case i need to transfer some chars around over multiple acounts .
I have 5 on each and maximum of 2 billion worth of cash/stuff. That makes it perfectly safe as I never had a problem during my 7 years of playing Disco. Also, creating a new account literally takes 3 clicks in the Launcher, so no need to cramp a lot of chars on same account.
The game does not let you create more than 7 characters on one account.
The only way to have more on one acount is by using /movechar command.
Having more than 7 characters on account is not recomended, as it can corrupt your whole account.

Also maximum worth of one character should not exceed 2 bilion credits, as that will corrupt your account as well.
(Keep in mind, that this means NPC sell value of your ship and equipment, plus credits.)
thanks guys, i remember well that part of the 2 billions, but i also remember long time ago, some people telling to not have more than 5 .. i don't know if that changed on wasn't true, but .. like i said .. it was long time ago and i don't remember all Smile damn .. i even don't remember what i had for lunch yesterday Wink thanks again