Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mining ID problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello

I have a DSE ID on my Hegemon transport but I do not seem to be getting the bonus when mining in Kansas near the Copper depot, it is working great on my other character with a rhino freighter, did not even see the statement about changing affiliation when I left the base after I got it, I saw it on the rhino freighter
Are you using the mining turrets?

What's your IFF?

Where are your mining turrets positioned?
i cannot seem to see my IFF, I have looked, I have mining turrets on all 11 points, just like the miner who instructed me with the same ship has
Hey, there's a cool tutorial on mining, you can check it out here!

As for your problem, are you sure you're using correct ID/ship/equipment combination? Your Hegemon should have mining lasers on slots 1-2-3-4 and DSE ID/IFF. Perhaps the problem is that you weren't completely inside the mining zone, you can check that by clicking "Show mining zones" (or something like that) on your map.

If there's still a problem, perhaps there's a problem with this kind of combination, and you should notify admins about it using this thread.
(01-16-2018, 12:20 AM)Kubla Wrote: [ -> ]i cannot seem to see my IFF, I have looked, I have mining turrets on all 11 points, just like the miner who instructed me with the same ship has

Don't worry about the IFF, as soon you equip DSE ID, you will also get DSE IFF. It's a new thing called "rephack" where ID automatically updates your reputation list.

Edit: You can check your IFF by looking at your reputation list. Scroll down and see which faction name has flashing gold name. If it's not "Deep Space Engineering" but something else, use /droprep command to remove your current IFF, and set 2nd after it. Do so until you get DSE IFF.

Thanks Jorge for pointing that out, I forgot to mention it.
it adjusts your reputation, yes. But doesn't always change your IFF if its not rephacked by the new ID to less than allied.
Still showing freelancers as ID, even though I have the DSE ID, freelancers was flashing gold
Ah, then you need to use /droprep, to change your IFF
how does the ?droprep work,
/droprep worked, now flashing DSE
Pages: 1 2