Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
debates like these killed the server. for seven years i couldnt log for half n hour at ANY time of the day. ANY!

kudos to doc and wiz, good to see u two guys. respect
Anything that looks like an unauthorized battleship or capital class vessel is shoot on site for me.

Just to let you know.

Or if they comply to leave.
The path to hell is not paved with good intentions, instead, the path to hell is paved with people debating Nephilim armament.
You have no grounds here, for I have come to wipe this place clean of my tech.
(02-05-2018, 06:24 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: Note to self: Players with 1-2 year old accounts and huge Nephilims as their signature are the best source of information about why it would be good if Nephilims could freely roam house space.[/color][/align]

hay thyrzul how is it you think because I only been in the forum a short time is any reflect of how long I have been playing the disco server I been off and on since 4.87 and yes I have it on my sig you know why take a guess it is outfitted as a research vessel. as pointed out on the all mighty infocard it states the ships are outfitted to meet the crews needs. so fly by and check the hold then maybe you would see that also there no rules on where any one person has *and the operative word is has* to be to do research. And Doc I do not know where you are getting the lore of them being a secret if you want to RP that way go for it, expensive yes ,rare to a degree only due to the cost of the vessel. Just to make it very clear i in no way wanted to use house space to hang out in hatten just to cross it as a means to shorten and speed up travel and not have to fly so many rock fields.

dang it i should have checked who was last using the computer in the forums well any way what i had typed still stand
Your general style, attitude and how you treat what Doc - who's obviously more knowledgable than you and likely most of us regarding the Zoner lore - said are more indicative of your experiences and knowledge level about Zoners than the join date of your account, but thanks for asking.

Also...

(02-22-2018, 07:54 AM)Aya Nakimoto Wrote: [ -> ]And Doc I do not know where you are getting the lore of them being a secret

(02-05-2018, 06:24 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]
> Significant part of the ship's lore is that it's rare as fück. Infocard states it can usually be found at the edge of known space.

Good to see you've managed to read only the second half of my, what, six lines long post? That also tells a lot about how serious your view on Nephilim conduct should be treated. But what am I to expect from someone who can't even bother to read the infocard of the very ship he/she flies?
killing zoner battleships in house space gives me a hardon tho
Why won't this utterly ridiculous argument end?

this is the info card on the Neph and i have read it actually and fully understand what it states on it. No where on this infocard does it state it is a secret. and as stated if before someone wants to make lore outside the official infocard so be it but do not try and make it official just because someone says so. i never RPed with Doc don't know him from adam and he may be the end all be all of zoner RPers. but the funny thing about RP it is how you play. how i play. and every other person on the server plays.with that being said back to the matter at hand and do try and follow along wont you

The new upgrade to the aging "Jinkusu"-class was named the "Nephilim", after a race of legendary giants. The Zoners have customized these vessels to fill multiple roles depending on the needs of crew, from heavy cargo transportation and logistics management, to miniature mobile freeports prowling the edges of known space.

ok this line basically states it can be use for just about anything the crew desires. It also states "TO" miniature mobile Freeport prowling the edges of known space . no where in that line dose it state they are exclusively in edge space

Due to their sheer size, ships of this class are expensive and slow to manufacture, but are designed to be in service for decades, justifying their great cost. The Zoners who travel into the unknown depths of space trust these ships to sustain them during long voyages, and thus outfit the ships to be capable of light industry and hydroponic food production during the voyage.

this one states they are basically huge, cost a lot, and take a long time to build along with stateing the zoners who travel into unknown space, at which at no point does it state all zoners have to use the ship to travel to unkown space if they have a Neph, and can sustain them for the long voyages

The Nephilim is also capable of making planetfall and establishing a small colony.

this one is the most interesting one of all planetfall i think it is the only captital battleship that even has that on the info card. which from that being stated none of the other battleship/dreds should be able to land on any planet house space or not

The new Nephilim is equipped with an expanded docking bay, upgraded navigational controls, and an improved defensive grid. Its reactor core is more efficient than the previous design, propelling the ship with the same power core used in the "Leviathan" class.
Warning: This ship is not guaranteed to be able to traverse Trade Lanes safely........ you can if you just pay attention

so please show me where it states they are secret because i am sooo stupid to not have the command or understanding of the English language. better yet is it just a assumsion on the part of some people it is HMMM?
(02-22-2018, 09:08 AM)OmicronAir Wrote: [ -> ]Why won't this utterly ridiculous argument end?

+1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15