Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sat, 20.Jan - 18UTC - Leduc Station Raid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: harmonylogo.png] vs. [Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png]

Leduc Station Raid, Alberta
Official faction event: H|- LH~ Ageira~ [LN] 5th|

Description

With Alberta cut off from fresh reinforcements the time is right to strike upon the actual target of the operation, Leduc Station. With a massive jumpgate next to it and it's databanks full of research material on jump technology it is the perfect target. And the Lane Hackers wouldn't pass up the chance to strike against their number one enemy.

A boarding party will move out to attack the installation and face security vessels and hastily scrambled defenders from Battlegroup Concord

Details

The battleground for this one will be the area around Leduc Station. The asteroids are rather big and far apart so I imagine this would be interesting, if not, the fight can always be pulled out of the cloud.

There was plans for more events but time constraints made it unfeasible to do and to not drag out the gate fix forever we're only doing this one now..

Rules

Please don't do silly loadouts. If there's bombers don't do dual nova suicides. And so on. If you got to ask me "Is this dumb?" then it probably is.

Registration

Snubcraft only. This is scrambled defense forces and Separatist/Lane Hacker assault ships. Mixed shipclasses will make it too much of a mess. Non registered ships are to not approach the combat area to avoid confusion.

Ageira or Navy(Priority to Ageira and then to Official Factions)
Snub: Ageira~Alex.Lampton
Snub: Ageira~John.White
Snub: Ageira~Sebastian.Hart
Snub: Ageira~Anton.Okunev
Snub: 5th|Mike.Anderson
Snub: [LN]-Barney.Ross
Snub: [LN]-Anna.Brown
RESERVE: [LN]-Alan.Jones
RESERVE: [LN]-Alan.Polstari

Separatists or Hackers(Priority to Separatists and then to Official Factions)
Snub: H|-Hawkeye
Snub: H|-Connor.Baker
Snub: H|-Kristian.Levan
Snub: H|-Allison.Hunter
Snub: LH~Thackeray
Snub: LH~Trigger
Snub: The.Espada
RESERVE: Piratbyran
I'll be there...

Thackery / LH~Thackeray
I think I will join as well
LH~Trigger
Ageira~Alex.Lampton - Very Heavy Fighter
If Sep OF Players don't take up all the slots, I'll jump in.

Piratbyran - LH Indie
H|-Lena.Smith - Something
Ageira~John.White VHF
I'm not 100% sure I'll be around at that hour, but if I am I'll try to join.
H|-Connor.Baker
Still lots of slots free, can make more anytime too.
No Navy this time?
Pages: 1 2 3 4