Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Old Mortar vs Current Mortar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Which one?

Old Mortars
[Image: MQokY5.gif]

Current Mortar

[Image: BLQDBX.gif]

My opinion: I find old mortar better because they fit to turret size and ship sizes, current mortars are big a*.
I also want to make complete new mortar effects but I wanted to ask community first

I think it is about time to update Mortar effects we ve been using these for a long time or we can use old mortars because they look way more better and fits more
Of course its not up to me so i cant decide what to do with mortar effects. I'll talk with devs if i see enough people want old mortars or complete new mortar effects.
Titan effects = best effects. If you want to change them, make your own. I personally prefer the big, blue things, but I prefer your effects over the big, blue things.

PS: Love the gif of getting hit by a heavy mortar!
i like current mortar effects more, the best would be current projectile combined with old explosion IMO
there was that super explosion effect... wanna see it implemented Big Grin
i love the epicness of the Heavy mortar. normal mortar effect is less epic and can be changed
I agree with Thunderer.
I'm not fond of both, but if it came down to not having a new one made, I'd prefer the old one
Sombra's avatar is false advertising
Current mortar effect is actualy an old one and I'm glad that it was brought back officialy. However, new effects could always be useful, in cases like a basic mortar - it's current impact effect is a bit meh.

As for the first option - I never liked it. It looked too slow and too dark for an impact. I mean, if you'd make it more brighter, more bigger, twice as faster and replace steam with sarma - maybe it could work out.
I'm fine with the current but new stuff isn't always bad. If you can make something cool, go ahead and put it in.

P.S. Me? Rly? Bruh..
The current one looks ridiculous and out of place imo. Preferred the one before it.
Pages: 1 2