Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Anyone else use Brave?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://brave.com/

Just found it today, looks interesting and so far have enjoyed it, much smoother and cleaner then Chrome, and seems to even be less taxing on my pc then Chrome. Anyone else ever use it? Opinions?
I personally use Vivaldi, It's a Chromium-based Web browser with Chrome addon support and better customization than Chrome - But I have heard of Brave before, but don't really see it becoming viable, especially that payment system for youtube - it's way too ambitious.
(01-19-2018, 07:05 AM)Nodoka Hanamura Wrote: [ -> ]I personally use Vivaldi, It's a Chromium-based Web browser with Chrome addon support and better customization than Chrome - But I have heard of Brave before, but don't really see it becoming viable, especially that payment system for youtube - it's way too ambitious.

That payment system was one of the things that kinda caught my attention, I am curious to see how it works. Right now they give you 10$ worth of free coins, which is neat
No, becasue no plugins. I used Vivaldi for a while as well but determined it's buggy trash.

With the release of firefox quantum, mozilla has pmuch the best browser right now.
(01-19-2018, 08:50 AM)Corile Wrote: [ -> ]No, becasue no plugins. I used Vivaldi for a while as well but determined it's buggy trash.

I haven't encountered much for bugs, and honestly, I never liked Firefox.