Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Looking for an old HUD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can't remember which mod this was from or if it was even ripped from a mod at all. Either way I dug up this screenshot and doubt I have the files. If anyone could point me in the right direction to find it, that would be epic.
This one?

Edit: Totally oblivious to the new icons. Sorry.
Nope, not it.
P'sure it was from that old mod, which was underrated. Max ship size was gunboats and had no nanobots/batteries. Can't remember the name. People used to take the bgs from it cuz they were pretty.
(01-20-2018, 06:56 AM)Charos Wrote: [ -> ]P'sure it was from that old mod, which was underrated. Max ship size was gunboats and had no nanobots/batteries. Can't remember the name. People used to take the bgs from it cuz they were pretty.

Shattered Worlds? Looks like it might be their HUD.

Edit: Yes it is.
Looks like 4.85 to me. The HF BS looks the same as the old Spyglass, it has the same stats, and it seems to have mounted all cerbs, something you could only have done before 4.86. The bomber looks like the GMG bomber model that is still in use. Does Freeworlds have all this? Is it not a FL mod with SW ships?
Its Discovery circa 4.85 with a custom HUD.
I can teach you how to make a custom HUD Durandal. PM me.
The SWAG Pack has that HUD. Maybe you can get it from there ?