Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ageira & D.S.E
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To the directors of Ageira and Deep Space Engineering.:

Greetings to you, esteemed directors and CEOs

I am contacting you today on behalf of her majesties SIS of Bretonia, I am aware of the issues you currently have within the Ontario system and I do not wish to waste your time, but it is the precise nature of that attack that I am interested in. While I am aware that Ageira does not share information on the development of jump gate technology I wish to inquire about the status of the Leeds-Tau-31 gate, from the record we have it is an old construction that has not had any major maintenance in quite some time.

So my question is, what would it take to permanently disable a gate of its condition? I realize I am hardly being subtle, but I'm sure you understand why I must ask this. If enough sustained firepower is brought to bear, would it be permanently destabilized? Or, is it somehow possible to recreate the tragic event that you yourselves have suffered?

I hope to hear from you in good order.

H.V. Weber
Director of S.I.S
[Image: m85lB37.png]
[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: H.V. Weber

Dear Mr. Weber,

It has been some times since Ageira received such request that we always carefully consider as it involves direct approach by our ships to disable it manually. Which in this case, being active zone, poses enormous risk for everyone involved in operation as improper procedure can lead to previously prevented Hudson crisis that Rheinland have almost caused by their irresponsible and malicious sabotage.

Now while we have nothing against crippling Gallia in such way, we have to consider the consequences afterwards. In this particular case, EFL is there to push their own Gate/Lane technology and we would be reluctant to temporary disable "their" Jump Gate only to be swapped with their own. On one hand, this would show that Ageira can inconvenience Gallia with sabotages, however they would also have a reason to expand their network and gain further influence and reputation as credible substitution for our own technology.

Therefore we are currently debating among ourselves if further action is warranted considering possible revelations that can occur. And thus we are interested to hear if there are any benefits offered by Bretonia in response to this dangerous endeavor you are asking from us. After all, we have recently contacted your government with request for additions to laws, securing our proprietary technology but have not received a timely answer. Perhaps if you could hasten that process, we might be swayed towards your side as well.

Sincerely,

John White,
President, Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]
[Image: yDAGkgf.png]
To the directors of Ageira and Deep Space Engineering.:

Mister White

I thank you for your timely reply. Please understand, I would not ask this of you or your people if I did not think that it was important nor would I ask if I did not think that your people were up to the task. I understand your concerns about Gallia and EFL, but consider: Gallia will never use Ageira technology, and the more the Royal Navy advances, the more business EFL has. Yes they can replace your creations, but they won't if they can help it and to do so would cost them time and a considerable amount of money, something we can exploit.

I do understand, sir, believe me I do. But surely you can see the importance of such an operation. I cannot guarantee that the SIS will influence the Bretonian Government enough to pass your laws, but we will try. To add to this, in the event that the Tau-31-Leeds gate is successfully put out of action and EFL begins building a new gate, we offer to keep the construction of the new gate under surveillance and pass our knowledge (and any Gallic gate and lane parts we come across) along to you and your organisation. Perhaps you will be able to understand how their technology works.

I hope this puts rest any concerns you have.

H.V. Weber
Director of S.I.S
[Image: m85lB37.png]
[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: H.V. Weber

Dear Mr. Weber,

You have indeed put our concerns to rest and we decided to go through with this operation once we repair Jump Gate in Frankfurt system after unfortunate Fulda Border Station bombardment. We also hope that Bretonia Government approves of law changes as with Plymouth Outpost we will frequent Bretonia more and more this year to pave direct access through our backyards and Sirius needs to be made aware that any unauthorized transportation of ill-gotten Ageira Whiteboxes™ hampers progress and can be counted as highest level of corporate espionage. As such any influence or lobbying you can pull would be appreciated as it not only serves us but your great house as well. After all, any savings from legal fees in charging these culprits could be put to equipping more transports and providing better training programs to our employees.

Sincerely,

John White,
President, Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]