Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gallic Battlegrounds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

GALLIC BATTLEGROUNDS
Liberty/Borderworlds Event

Rule Changes
● California, Cortez and Magellan are now CONTESTED TERRITORY: All PVP deaths suffered by non-generic IDs in this area have a reduced cooldown of 30 minutes, instead of the standard two hours. You will be prompted by a warning about this when you enter a CONTESTED system.

Background
The Gallic Royal Navy has been boldly attacking Liberty's borders for quite some time now. Enough to clearly state the areas in question not being kept safe by the allied Liberty and Bretonia forces. With fierce combat taking place every day more incentives have been placed by each forces to take out the enemy.

Description
Official Event
The event will start today. California, Cortez and Magellan will be contested territories and there'll be bounties for kills on each side.

As usual, we invite the official factions on either side to organize the participants via Skype and Discord as well as promote overall activity and presence during the event.

The event will be active until further notice.

Bonuses

IDs eligible for the Combat Event:

Liberty Police Inc. ID, LPI- ID
Liberty Navy ID, [LN] ID, 5th ID
LSF ID, =LSF= ID
Bretonia Armed Forces ID, BAF| ID
Bretonia Police Authority ID, BPA| ID

Kill Bonus - 5 000 000

GRN ID, MRG| ID(once implemented)

Kill Bonus - 7 500 000

Council and Harmony

Kill Bonus - 2 500 000

As usual, the admin team would like the participants to please keep in mind that any attempts to prevent opposing players from earning score during the event will be considered as cheating and dealt with as such.

Colours shamelessly stolen from the MRG infopage. Thanks.
It's time to kick gum and chew butt. Liberty butt.
Oh gods above it's happening.
Excellent. Ready the butterfly knives, expensive suits, baguette launchers and French tauntings. This is going to hurt.
no [c] allowed
I can smell the sound of Solaris Cruisers and Battlecruisers in the air.
It is quite possible that this can actually lure me to log-in!
(01-20-2018, 01:12 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]I can smell the sound of Solaris Cruisers and Battlecruisers in the air.

Many will taste what you smell.

Wait... or hear what you...

I can see what are you saying here, Sombrah! Or I hear... what are you posting... omg, some girls are sooooo complicated.

Well, let's just come to le event and rightclick to shjote.
I might jump in for a little pvp Wink
Time for the old memes.

[Image: 9qdJL5r.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8