Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Farewell Discovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well. Never hoped that day will come. But yeah. Here we are. A long time ago i promised to myself, to leave this beautiful place, the day someone even consider to remove Vanilla factions. Even if it is a minor and unpopular faction. And here we are. The day has come. Sadly. From now on the Farmerking will not be a member of this community anymore. Doesn't matter if it is just a Trial thing with the LWB or not. I am utterly shocked and pissed as some of you maybe noticed in Skype. I can't and i don't want to understand this decision. But that's past already even if it happened just a few hours ago. Let's move on and head to the things Leaving threads are made for:

The most notable peeps i met around here worth mentioning:

Of course my KNF/Kusari buddies. The most decent faction around here. For sure. Was always fun to fly with them. Especially with and

Well. One of the most decent guys here. He came back to bring the Merchant Navy back to its former glory. And he succeded. A glorious leader. Indeed.

The last true LWB. Always a pleasure to talk to him to get an insight about Discovery

And special thanks to a few long gone peeps of course

To the old Samura/AFA bunch of peeps:

The next few days i will take care about a few yet not finished Wiki tasks and my ship/money lottery and then i am off for good.

Wish you all the best. This place was like a second home for me for years. My only true MMO expierence. It was mostly a good one. (sun) Farewell Discovery. To say it in a Master and Commander style:

Wow, it is quite a shock to see you writing it, it is really a shame that you are leaving. I really hope that you will reconsider and return back, to Kusari and KNF. You may be a Farmer King on Saigon once we conquer it.
o7

Farewell, proud son of Kusari, king of the many harvests. May your future endeavors be filled with fresh greenery and joy.
No. No.... nooooooooooooooo................. Not our Farmer King. WHAT DID YOU DO! YOU MONSTERS!

Seriously, no. I will miss you, really. We need the Farmer King. :c
Take care, mate. May you find another place to be the Farmer King at...
It's really sad to see you go. Sad
Honestly, if this was the point that made you quit, it is very hard to take it as nothing more than an excuse on your part. Then again, if you were holding out and waiting for one, obviously you could have been much better off.
Hopefully your next stop will be more interesting for you.
o7

See you around, my wikibaron comrade. May stars far from here bear greater fruit.
But who shall back-up the The Sake Shogun then? Who will provide rice and square watermelons?

Also, thanks for all the wiki work (sun)
(01-21-2018, 09:30 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, if this was the point that made you quit, it is very hard to take it as nothing more than an excuse on your part. Then again, if you were holding out and waiting for one, obviously you could have been much better off.
Hopefully your next stop will be more interesting for you.

Excuse? You are kidding right? Look at the damn Wiki page what i did there past few months. And then come back here and talk about an excuse to leave. Honestly.
(01-21-2018, 09:25 PM)WPeregrine Wrote: [ -> ]o7

Farewell, proud son of Kusari, king of the many harvests. May your future endeavors be filled with fresh greenery and joy.
May your melons grow bigger and be more juicy.

o7
Pages: 1 2 3