Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all

Just getting back into FL RP used to play years ago on the Asgard mod

look forward to meeting you all.

See you in space
Welcome to the community! Be sure to freshen up on the rules and check out any factions you might be interested in, and don't hesitate to ask if you've got any questions.
Welcome to Discovery and welcome back to Freelancer! Like Vendetta said, let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
thanks all no hastle so far. read the rules got a grip on them only thing ive slipped up on was haveing to many human cargo in my hold ona transport haha. (someone in the 5th told me off not sure if that was a server rule or faction law)
That'd be a House Roleplay Law. That's a lists of what each house/major faction deems as (un)acceptable behavior, equipment and cargo, and who can enforce their laws, who their allies and enemies are, standard fees, fines and punishments, as well as Player Owned Base rules for their area. These laws wont involve admins or sanctions- it's entirely done through other players (smugglers vs police, pirates vs navy etc)

There's a link pinned to the top of the forum page, so you can always find it in a rush, along with the server rules too.
thanks ill give it a read over now
Welcome. I believe you were the RobC in Gamma the other day?
(01-22-2018, 11:45 AM)Bulldog. Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome. I believe you were the RobC in Gamma the other day?

yes thats one of my chars Roberto Smile hes a jumpy guy
Hey! Welcome to Discovery! (sun)