Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello, I am a new player.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I am a new player, how do I engine kill?
Try backspace.
At least you aren't my little brother who still has yet to grasp the concept of free flight and holds down left mouse button to turn during fights.
(01-23-2018, 08:42 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Try backspace.

I tried, but I don't think it did anything.

The NPCs in this game are hard, and a player shot at me for ignoring him in chat. Apparently I'm meant to use missiles? Please advise.
It's Tanith! Hi Dunc!

I didn't have to bump your ships after all. (sun)
(01-23-2018, 08:44 AM)Teresa Brooks Wrote: [ -> ]It's Tanith! Hi Dunc!

I didn't have to bump your ships after all. (sun)

IIn all seriousness, I'm considering coming back in a hyper-limited capacity doing very different stuff than everything I was doing before, so I'm not doing all the (still valid) things that made me leave. I do need a creatively engaging game to fill the time when I don't want to write music and I'm at a loose end.

I won't be here at regular, predictable times, and I won't be the lynchpin of things anymore. I'll just be an occasional person who appears sometimes to do silly things and help the Unioners muddle along. No more grand RPs/conspiracies/getting involved in development/development brigading/forum food fights/organising raids.

I might not even re-install for a few weeks.
As long as you don't lose it again like last time, welcome back.
(01-23-2018, 08:48 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]As long as you don't lose it again like last time, welcome back.

Oh no, babe, that was all on you.

Thanks. Good to be back.
Hi Tanith, nice to see ya back around :3
There's some caveats on this.

- I won't be around at times that are normal for Europeans. For example, 19UTC is 3 AM for me. I'll be asleep (or partying) then.

- I will be using normal hours for my time, for productivity.

- I will be around at odd moments. I will not be around to answer comms/do long RP stories.

- I will basically be logging a few pre-existing ships and derping around at very inactive hours.

- UN cannot rely on me again.
Pages: 1 2