Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: FAO - Order|,GC|,SCRA|,=CR=,LH~,DWR|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: euguhiw.png]

TRANSMISSION: Begin

ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High
SUBJECT: Invitation to the Kijima Games
SENDER CODENAME: Diamyo Kijima

Friends of the Blood Dragons,

Let me introduce myself for those of you who do not know me, I am the leader of the largest of the Blood Dragon clans. The Kijima clan has been working hard to restore Kusari back to it's former glory and we have been making great progress. As I'm sure you are aware we have a new Shogun to rule over the Blood Dragons and In honour of this we are holding a Tournament for all we consider to be friends. There is a prize for the victor and it will be a great opportunity for diplomatic relations between us to progress even further.

Please confirm your attendance via the attached Channel: Invitation Responses
Daimyo Kijima Out.

TRANSMISSION: End
[Image: K3HlIXb.png]
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ O.C.V. Fedayeen
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 23/01/824
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: The Blood Dragon Shogunate

Tournament

Having reviewing your request, we unfortunatelly have to politely decline.

There are no willing Order Overwatch veterans that could be spared at specified date of 26th January 19:00 SMT to take part in this tournament. Among some of their concerns, the instabiltiy of Nagano itself is a risky endeavour... for others, they had been already assigned to other time critical tasks or simply would not make it in time. We will notify you if circumstances allow us to send at least one participant.

Long live the alliance.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"

[Image: xRenhnC.png]

Absender: Generaloberst Helena Wunderbring
Empfänger: Blutdrachen
Encryption: Medium

[Image: EawFDhj.png]

Drachen,

Die Weiße Rose accepts your invitation to the tournament. I will inform my activists about this and see who is willing to participate, I myself won't be able to attend, though.

Sending you my gratitude.

-Helena Wunderbring, Generaloberst of the Weiße Rose

Anhang:
No data uploaded.

FÜR RHEINLAND!
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Honorable Daimyo Kijima,

We are honored by your invitation and will gladly send our delegation to participate in your tournament. While we do not expect to defeat the mighty Dragons - the best pilots in Sirius - we sincerely wish to pay respect to the new Shogun and express our support to the noble cause of the Blood Dragons.

Konbanwa Kijima-san!

Professor Provocateur,
Nicole Hunter

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: nW35Ea.png]

Greetings,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Amanda Taylor, secretary of Fleet Admiral Michael Richard. While he would like to honor the dragons by answering the call personally, he is undergoing a medical operation right now.

We will send one of our veterans, named Chris Holdan, to participate in the tournament, as well as Tau-44 governor Aeryn Condor as he wishes to be present as a spectator.

I personally wish everyone participating best of luck and long live the alliance.

Signed, Amanda Taylor
Secretary of Fleet Admiral Michael Richard
Crayter Republic